News: Be sure to check back later in the day for our full preview.
One day after Gaming Target got the opportunity to don the Mayan death mask and spill the blood of hundreds of enemies in the final version of Splatterhouse, Namco Bandai has announced that the game will ship to stores on November 23.
The 10 to 12 hours of bloodletting will be accompanied by a newly revealed licensed soundtrack, which appropriately features adrenaline-pumping heavy-metal bands:
- The Accused ? ?Pounding Nails?
- ASG ? ?Dream Song?
- Cavalera Conspiracy ? ?Must Kill?
- 5 Finger Death Punch ? ?Dying Breed?
- Goatwhore ? ?Apocalyptic Havok?
- The Haunted ? ?Hollow Ground?
- High On Fire - ?Fire, Flood & Plague?
- Invisible Enemies ? ?Dead Eyes?
- Lamb of God ? ?Walk With Me in Hell?
- Mastodon ? ?Blood and Thunder?
- Municipal Waste ? ?Rigorous Vengeance?
- Mutant Supremacy ? ?Morbid Dismemberment?
- Terrorizer ? ?Dead Shall Rise?
- WolfShirt ? ?Headlong Into Monsters?
Now that you know Splatterhouse won't release until the end of next month, be sure to check back for our final preview of the game and additional Namco Bandai coverage later today.